Haven’t decided yet what to get yet for that special someone on your Christmas shopping list? Read on for some fun ideas.
1. Go thrift shopping! Thrift stores always have a unique variety of products to choose from, so whether you’re looking for something cute or quirky, don’t forget to check out what they have to offer. Your best girl friend might like a unique scarf or belt, and guys might like a vintage wallet or a good book.
2. Looking for something a little nicer and more personal? Put together a gift basket comprised of the recipient’s favorite things, such as a certain kind of candy or cookie, a cute ornament, a CD, or a mug with ingredients for hot cocoa.
3. Put together a coupon book with personalized coupons that can be used throughout the year, such as a lunch or dinner with you, a movie date, free babysitting for a day, or a dinner cooked by you.
4. Get a gag gift, and you never know, it could be passed down and become a family tradition or create an awesome memory to be remembered for years to come. Possibilities include any in-jokes, or just about anything bought from a TV advertisement.
5. Short on cash this holiday season? Go for making something handmade, such as a knitted scarf or homemade cookies. Wrap the gifts in colorful newspaper, such as the Sunday comics or an old issue of The Broadside.